1. Why did you join PRGE? I've been wanting to join a gift exchange and this one seemed perfect. I'm not really a punk girl more of a metal grrrl.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related) My dog, hockey (go Rangers!), watching NASCAR (go Junior), my family. Making baby clothes for charity.
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? I made 2 "we call them pirates" hats for christmas gifts, My Monkey socks, and my Sahara sweater.
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Koigu, Noro, CANDY, knitting books (any kind) and a hot man.
5. What are your three favorite yarns? I don't really have fave brands, I like merino, alpaca/silk blend and nice soft sock yarn. What are your three least favorite yarns? I don't like novelty yarns, too hard to work with.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? coffee, dark chocolate, ok, any chocolate, tiramisu , italian food,
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? buying yarn even though I have plenty, reading lots of knitting blogs, and watching Diamonique on QVC.
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week? watching nascar on sunday while knitting or crocheting.
9. What do you collect? precious moments and barbies, I know not very punk.
10. When is your birthday? Dec. 28
11. Do you have any wishlists? No
12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about? I'm allergic to cats but i dont see that being a problem.
13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun? I don't work. For fun I like to play with my dog, knit, go shopping, spend time with family, and knit,knit,knit
14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here? It doesnt' take much to make me happy. I love silly little novelty things.
This is the Ruffle-bottom-Sweater . I'm almost done making all of my sweater patterns to check and see if they are correct and to take n...
Cardigan for Babies G 6 hook Bernat Baby so ftee y arn Size: newborn Chain 36 Row 1: dc in 4t...
Sweater Dress Pattern This dress should fit a 6-8 lb newborn baby. The Lavender dress is made with Pound of Love yarn,...
Kelly's Sweater Simply Soft yarn, size G7 hook Size ( to m ake larger use a larger ho ok ** edited Ja...